Custom template not auto populating dates correctly

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Any time I used one of our custom templates, the dates don’t auto-populate correctly. The template uses a range of 4+ days and the template bunches all of the tasks together on one or two dates.

Steps to reproduce: Any time we use this template. I have had weekends in the template and no weekends in the template but still get the same error.

Browser version: Chrome

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @WhitneyLake and thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, this is very hard to troubleshoot via the Forum as it would require access to a lot more information.

Could you please reach out to our support team with the following info, they will be a lot more equipped to help you with this issue:

• URL of this thread, so you don’t have to re-explain what you’ve already explained here

• URL of your template

• Screenshot of the date range set in your template

• Screenshot of your template (try to include as many tasks as you can)

• Screenshots of the date range you’re choosing for creating your new project from the template

Alternatively, if you have the option to record a screencast showing up all steps you’re following, it would really help speed up investigations.

So sorry for not being able to help you further via the Forum, I hope this gets resolved as soon as possible!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.