Custom Project Status’

Hi,

Is there a way to get custom project status’ in asana? I would like a status of “On Hold” but cannot find how to add it?

Thanks

Ned

Hi @Ned_Lack :wave:

Please have a look at this handy Guide article to learn more about Project Progress and Project Status: How to track progress on a project in Asana| Product guide • Asana Product Guide

I hope this helps but don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any follow-up question!

Thanks Natalia,
So reading that guide it doesn’t look like it is customisable, correct?

Correct @Ned_Lack. One workaround to show a “Hold on” status could be by adding a “Status” Custom Field to the Project.

Please have a look at my colleague’s post: On Hold Project Status in Portfolio View - #2 by Marie You might find it helpful.

Let me know if you have any follow-up question! Have a great Friday! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Natalia, several of my clients struggle with this. Nobody likes the term ‘At Risk’. They seem unwilling to use it. If they were able to rename it, it would likely be used more often. Quite often, they would just like to use yellow if there is something for team members to note (and not as an indication that something is going wrong).