Custom Fields Useless with a Chromebook Keyboard

Does anyone know why attaching a keyboard to a Lenovo Duet Chromebook makes custom fields inaccessible in the Asana Android app (and most other fields extremely difficult to access), regardless of whether you try to use the keyboard or touch screen?

Hi @JCB, thanks for reaching out!

In this case, I’d recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below to see if any of these resolve the issue! Are you running into this same issue with any other apps on your Chromebook or just Asana?

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Rebecca. Thanks for responding. The problem is only with the Asana app, not other apps. The troubleshooting steps appear to be for browsers rather than an app. It’s not possible to use Asana in a browser on the tablet as an alternative to the app because Asana doesn’t display properly in the Chrome browser on the Chromebook either - for example, there’s no area to click on the “Details” of a task to open the panel on the right-hand side of the screen.

Thanks for following up, @JCB! In this case, I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team with some screenshots/videos of the issue you’re running into here so they can look into this further - I don’t believe this is expected behaviour for the app on the Chromebook!

You can find our Support team by following the steps here: How to contact our Support Team ✉

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.