Custom Fields in My Tasks

Even a possibility of selecting just ONE custom field to be shown in My Tasks would be a deal breaker. :slight_smile:

Please enable custom fields for My Tasks. It’s a major limitation. The current setup is unusable and manually adding tasks to the to-do list project I created is not the most inefficient process.

Hi there,

I am waiting to know if we currently are able to see the Priority fields in the “My Tasks” View.

Thank you for your feedback in advance :slight_smile:

Hi,

My Tasks V2 is being deployed as we speak and you’ll be able to have custom fields there, just a couple more days/weeks.

2 Likes

Actually they’re not part of the first rollout of the new My Tasks. Hopefully they will get added at some point! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Damn sorry I forgot about this thanks!

Hi @Andreanne_Gaudet, thanks for sharing your feedback with us! As it stands, it’s currently not possible to see custom fields in My Tasks. Our team is planning to implement this feature and we hope to have news in the next months. I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with the main thread to consolidate feedback. We will post an update as soon as we start rolling out this feature!

4 Likes

I would like to have that option too.
It’s very helpful to see the status of your tasks
thank you

I’m also looking for this feature… The reason for costume fields like Priority or Status, should be helping to organize the work. Why can’t we see it directly in my tasks??!

Glad to hear this. Our team is evaluating Asana currently and the ability to view these custom fields in the My Task view is actually a deal-breaker. If that can be done I think we will be ready to buy and implement across the company, but without that I don’t think we could make it work.

I’m also looking forward to this feature! I created a new asana account, created different projects and custom fields, created +20 tasks with the respective custom fields, and when I went to my tasks I was disappointed that I wasn’t able to see all this information from the custom fields in My Tasks. Hopefully, the Asana team can roll out this new feature soon.

+1