Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: When moving the cursor with the arrow keys in a task description, I discovered that “arrowing all the way to the left” will cause the cursor to disappear once the cursor passes an emoji at the front. Arrowing back to the right does not bring it into view.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new task with an arbitrary name
- Paste this into the description: “test”
- IMPORTANT: Click into another task and then re-enter the task (this reloads the emoji, discarding the OS display format and showing the icon as Asana chooses to load it)
- Click at the right end of the description text and “arrow key left” to the front of the string.
- Attempt to arrow key back to the right.
Browser version: Bug exists on the Windows Asana Desktop App, not the browser.
What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)? Basic
Upload screenshots below:
Cursor to the right of the emoji
Cursor to the left of the emoji