CSV To Asana Simple List Generator- My Gift To Community

OK the program is fixed for the addition of Start Dates and improved in formatting. I will be putting the new addition up today after I add Digicert to it. Otherwise sometimes a download warning comes up. It has been checked. So, this demonstrates how powerful and easy it would be to create a report writer or simple list like so many have requested. I am hopeful that Asana takes the iniative to add Sections that every task falls under and the Team every task falls under to their CSV file as well as the much talked about subtasks automatically inheriting the Project of its Parent task. If this is done, I will build a web base tool that all platforms can use. Example Report.pdf (21.1 KB)

Just think of the different iterations and sorts that could be added very easily. All this begins with the tremendous Advanced Search Tool of Asana. I just need a little help from the “Big Guy/Gal” as suggested above. @Jeff_Schneider, @Matt_Bramlage and of course @Alexis have all been good about listening to my thoughts on this. Also another alternative would be for Asana to build out their report writing inside the program but I believe this would have a shorter timeframe adding Team, Project to Subtasks and Sections to CSV File. Open the PDF and you can see an example of a complete PDF Output including indentation for subtasks. Here is the link to download the program.