CSV To Asana Simple List Generator- My Gift To Community

Ok, here is a link to the utility. I have ran the file through virus and malware software. You need to know the following instructions:

1. Clicking will take you to the drive where you then can SAVE AS to any location on your computer you desire.
  2. Unzip the file and it will take you to the execution file to click on and start the process.
  3. Select a exported from Asana CSV file. After you have selected the file, click Import.
  4. After you have imported the file, Click Generate and it should generate the PDF report for you.
  5. Remember it is subject to the limitations of Asana CSV file. If no project is available for instance in a subtask, it will go into a section No Project Available. This is an early stage attempt to have a poor man’s report writer that is a bit cleaner than just printing Asana. I want to thank Haythem Abderrahim of Upworks who diligently worked through the many combination logics with me. If and when Asana adds " " to separate projects and adds section into the task line that sections are in this will be even more useful.
  6. Remember, this a free utility to the community, so try and let me know how its works and if it was a good idea.
  7. This is for Windows PC Only but I am sure that Haythem would write a Mac utility.
  8. Also it will not work beyond one level of subtasks
  9. Remember if you have a comma in your project name CSV standards will break this into multiple projects.

CSV to PDF Generator

3 Likes