creating an informative blog within Asana that will be open to all users, where everyone can post regularly. How can I go about this?

I would like to create an informative blog within Asana that will be open to all users, where everyone can post regularly. How can I go about this?

Hello @anon80142221, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

You can create one or more teams and within the teams you can set up various projects for different topics.

Not sure how many people are in your team and how many departments, if there are a lot I would set up various teams for marketing, IT, etc and then within the teams projects about different topics such as “paid marketing”, “Google Ads”, etc depending on your needs.

If you do not need/want to split it that much then create one team with different projects.

Here is one example:

Screenshot_2438

And then within each project you set up sections to further organize everything

You can then decide whether you want to give your team members access to the full team or just separate projects and whether they should have comment or edit access.

If interested here is also a feedback request thread for you to upvote: Company Wiki

2 Likes

Hello @Andrea_Mayer, thank you for your advice it seems logical, i’ll try that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.