Creating a high level, single view gannt of a project in Asana

Hi. We are just starting out on Asana. We have created projects, but we can’t get a high level view of a gantt chart for that project that we can export into say, a presentation document that we want to use to update on progress. We can’t even get a full picture of the gantt chart into a single screen if we present the Asana platform directly. This seems like it should be possible; can anyone help with tips or suggestions.

Hi @Angus_MacGowan, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

While it’s not possible to export your Timeline view into a presentation document, you can include a read-only link.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I recommend you try InstaGantt. It’s totally free for up to 3 projects (which you can change around), and integrates perfectly with Asana. It also makes a lovely, traditional Gantt.

ping @danielguajardok for the Instagantt love :heart:

Hi @Angus_MacGowan !

In Instagantt (a 3rd party plugin for Asana) you can do 2 things that will help you in this case:

1.- Create an Overall view of your projects by creating a “Projects Group”.
2.- Export your tiemline into a PDF, vector-style, fully scalable document!

Let me know if this helps :slight_smile:

PS: thanks @Bastien_Siebman for the mention!

Instagantt to the rescue! You’re the Flowsana of Gantt chart (inside joke for people that always see Flowsana being the solution) :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.