Create Section feature is missing from our mobile app

HI @Michael_Hyatt and apologies for the trouble here; the feature allowing you to add Section on iOS will be re-implemented as soon as possible (more info in this reply). If you’re looking to log into Asana from Safari, simply follow the steps in the article. Again, so sorry for the trouble, is there is anything else I can help with, please let me know!

0 Likes

Any update here? I noticed the app has been updated again and yet, this feature does not appear. This is a very basic function and critical function to have suddenly lost. Please make this a priority!

0 Likes

Hi @Eric_Cohen,

Apologies for the trouble here, rest ensured that we consider this as a priority! For more context on this issue, please have a look at this specific post. on my end, I’ll make sure to update this thread as soon as I have an update. If you have any question in the meantime, please let me know, I’ll be more than happy to help!

0 Likes

Any update on this?? Really frustrating that I can’t add sections on mobile app :sob:

1 Like

Not just yet @Kelly_Wirht, due to technical reasons, we have to wait another while before fixing this bug (more info in this post). I’m keeping a very close eye on the situation and will keep you posted as soon as I have an update. Again so sorry for the trouble and thank you so much for your patience!

0 Likes

This is so frustrating! It makes sense that this was working and now suddenly is gone. Using the website from mobile devices is difficult as well. Please, bring this feature back!

0 Likes