Count the amount of time between stages

There is a way to get a report to know the amount of time between each stage of my project?

Not yet indeed, some external dashboarding solutions offer this when plugged to Asana.

1 Like

Hi @Lucas_Arnaudo, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

This capability hasn’t been built out just yet. Hopefully this is something we will see in the future.

That said, I’m going to move this post to #productfeedback so folks in the community can upvote it and so our developers can get a better look at the needs of our members :slight_smile:

Hey folks! I currently track our editorial calendar using Asana (each article = 1 task, stages of that article are tracked via a status dropdown) and we’re looking to optimize how long it takes for content to go from “idea” to “complete”. I’d love to find a way to easily (read: automatically) calculate the time elapsed between those two stages (ideally without building a custom dashboard in Tableau or Power BI and using that integration). Has anyone built similar reporting?

Hey @alliemdb welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

I recommend upvoting here: Count the amount of time between stages and Board project - track time a task spent in each column

Screenful for example offers what you are looking for.

1 Like