Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
I navigate the web primarily using my keyboard (repeated stress injury problems). I expected the dropdowns on the “create a new project” screen to have the same keyboard interactions as a regular
<select> tag, but it does not.
- When the dropdown has focus, [space] should open and close the dropdown.
- [up] and [down] keys should be able to traverse the options.
Steps to reproduce:
- Upon loading the screen, navigate to the dropdown using [Tab].
- Try using space to open the dropdown.
- Open the dropdown using a mouse or whatever. Try pressing up/down to flip through the options.
Browser version: Google Chrome (Version 84.0.4147.105) on macOS
Upload screenshots below: