Copying Template without notifing all members before the template is finally adjusted to the new project

How do we copy a project without notifing all members before the project is adjusted to the specifications to the new project?

Hi,

I hope I have this right; maybe someone can correct me if I have something wrong.

1. With the Copy Project… menu item, you can uncheck the Members checkbox, then add back members when done adjusting to prevent some project member-level notifications. If you uncheck the Assignees checkbox, no existing task assignees will receive task notifications upon the copy.

2. (Premium) With the Use Template button in the New Project dialog, you can select the Private to project members radio button, then add back members when done adjusting to prevent some project member-level notifications. No task notifications seem to be sent for tasks with assignees in this case, which is interesting (and different from the above)–new tasks with an assignee in a new project do not generate a task notification.:question:

Thanks,

Larry Berger
Asana2Go & Trilogi Software: Asana Consulting