Copy and paste multi-selected subtasks no longer works in the latest Chrome Version 70.0.3538.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hi all,

I used to be able to multi-select subtasks, copy them from one card and paste them into another card. This was possible up until I upgraded to the recent Chrome Version 70.0.3538.110 (Official Build) (64-bit).

Is anyone facing this problem? Or someone has an alternative solution to this? Thanks in advance.

Hi @Marshal and thanks for reaching out!

I’ve just tried to reproduce the issue you’re describing with Chrome 70.0.3538.110 and I seem to be able to copy/paste subtasks in batches from one Board’s card to another. Would you mind trying to log into your account from an incognito window and check if you’re running in the same trouble?

On a side note, copy/pasting subtasks will only copy/paste subtasks titles, so if your subtasks initially contained descriptions, these won’t be carrying over. I would suggest using the Duplicate feature instead!

Looking forward to your reply!

1 Like

Hi Marie,

Thanks for the tips on trying in incognito mode. I managed to copy and paste multiple subtasks in incognito mode, and eventually identified which Chrome extension was preventing me from doing the same in non-incognito mode. It’s all good now! Thanks again!

1 Like

Well played @Marshal! Thanks for keeping me posted!