Converting workspace to an org with free account

I havent seen a post on this topic for a few years so here goes…My wife set up the account so we are under her organization. I trialed Asana as a workspace for my business and now want to turn it into an organization.
Key points:

From this free user account I can’t access Settings - Convert to organization.
It appears that you need to upgrade for this setting. It would be handy for that to be clearer.

Looking forward to getting my team onboard,
Karl

Hi sorry for my bad english and the gramma but her it goes. If you download your projects as csv files, then you can import them into the new organization.

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum @Karl_Fitzgerald and thank you for reaching out!

My recommendation here is to reach out directly to our Support Team who will be able to take a closer look into your account and assist you further. To contact them, you just need to follow these steps: How do I contact support
When you do, feel free to copy the URL of this thread so you don’t have to re-explain everything again.

Please note that our support team prioritizes Premium support, so it might take a little longer to get back to you; but they will be in touch shortly!

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with! Have a nice day!

thanks Natalia.

4 days and no response. Cant someone in the community tell me if i need a corporate account?

hello ?

Hi @Karl_Fitzgerald and apologies for the delay in responding!

I’ve just liaised with our Support Team who has confirmed they received your email and they have replied to you last Thursday. Could you please verify your email to confirm you have received it? Please make sure to check your Spam folder (unfortunately some of the emails sent from Asana can land in the spam folder).

Thanks for your patience and for reaching out in the Forum; if there is anything else I can help with, please let me know!

Oh goodness my TMD domain host is having horrible issues and much of my email is not getting through. Could it be posted here? Thank you!

HI Natalia,
I did send you a message with a new email address. Could someone re-send the email with the secret information? My colleagues are lobbying for Trello.