Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: After converting our workspace to an organization automation would no longer work. All the automation was paused after the conversion (which was expected) however, once it was unpaused none of the triggers would work. I found that deleting and recreating the rule would cause it to start working again. The downside to this was I had several hundred sub-tasks and instructions for each rule so this was no a viable solution.
The workaround was to duplicate the project and drag/drop all individual tasks into their appropriate spots and delete the auto-generated duplicate sub tasks. This had to be done this way so that we did not lose our comments with the duplication of the project.
Steps to reproduce: Convert workspace to an Organization.
Browser version: Google Chrome Version 103.0.5060.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Upload screenshots below: