Convert to organization button is broken / disabled

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Convert to organization button is disabled, even though no organization associated with billing owner email / domain.

Steps to reproduce: Admin Console > settings > choose email > convert button disabled / broken?

Browser version: tried in firefox, chrome and edge

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Christine_Thatcher and thank you for reaching out in the Forum!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue! Unfortunately this is not something we can resolved via Forum due to privacy and security issues but I’ve just liaised with them and can confirm that we have received your request and we will be in touch shortly!

Please note that support team works from oldest to newest request, so I would recommend to not reply to your own email as it will automatically put it back to the bottom of the queue.

My apologies for not being of a greater help here Christine but please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with!

I wish I’d known that. I replied to my support email this morning with more details because I thought it would help. I submitted a ticket on the 7th. So now I’m at the bottom of the queue. That’s just great.

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.