Conversations available only in free version?

We can see in documentation online that Asana provides “conversations” but we can’t see this in our free version. Do we need to upgrade to add conversations to our projects?

Many thanks.
-T

Welcome to the Forum @anon88609603 and thank you for reaching out!

Great question! I can confirm that there is no need to upgrade to have Conversation features since both Project conversations and Team conversations are available in Asana for all our Tiers.

Please have a look at the following article from our Guide to learn how to start a conversation: Send Messages to Other Asana Users • Asana Product Guide.

I hope this helps Trenia! Let me know if you have any follow-up question!

Thank you, Natalia. There is nothing like feeling stupid on a Thursday!

We see it now under “More” - after List, Board, Timeline, Calendar, etc. image . I swear I looked there before…

Perhaps another dumb question, is there a way to move it within that list so it’s always visible? Many thanks.

1 Like

There is not such thing as a dumb question @anon88609603! I’m glad iI’m able to help! :slight_smile:

Regarding your question, it is currently not possible to make it always visible. We have an existing thread on this topic in the #productfeedback category: Customize the order of project view tabs I would highly encourage you to cast your vote in case you haven’t yet!

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with! Have a great weekend and stay safe :pray:t5: