Contact Customer Support

This answer of “so we can provide sustainable support” is ironic since I’m on premium with 5 seats as a solo user right now and have had a support case open for 15+ days re messed up email domain linked to my account yet support still hasn’t resolved it.

1 Like

Hi @designsf and thank you for reaching out in the Forum!

Apologies for the delay in responding. I’ve just liaised with our Support team who confirmed they have received your email and the have replied to you earlier this morning! If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know! I’ll be more than happy to assist you further!

Please note I’ve moved your post to a brand new thread so we can focus specially on this. I hope it’s OK.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hi, Natalia! One of my company’s workspaces is completely locked out because the SSO is connected to an app we no log have an account with. They say we have to deactivate SSO in Asana, but we can’t log into our workspace at all to do anything. Please, please help! This is causing a major workflow issue. You or someone on your team can contact me directly at 817-691-7809 or susan@employhrpro.com. Thank you!