Chrome Extension - Can't add due date while creating task

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

When I use the Chrome extension, it will not save the due date I select. It does nothing when I select any date. Thanks.

Steps to reproduce:

Installed/reinstalled Asana extension. Changed settings to allow asana.com within advanced settings.

Browser version:

Latest Chrome.

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Jeff_Parker :wave:

Thank you so much for taking time to report this and sorry about the inconvenience. Would you mind trying one more thing? Can you please try clearing your browsers cache and cookies, and let me know if the issue persists?

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi @Jeff_Parker, me again :slight_smile:

I have tried to reproduce this on my end and I’m too having the same issue. So I’ve gone ahead and filed a task for our Development Team to investigate this further! I’ll make sure to keep you posted as soon as I have an update on this topic!

Sorry for that and thank you for your patience!

2 Likes

Thanks!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
I cannot create a task with date using the Asana chrome extension

Steps to reproduce:

1. Download/install the asana chrome extension
  2. Click the extension icon with chrome opened
  3. Put in a task name, and click the “set due date” button on bottom left.
  4. Select a date
  5. [bug here] Date NOT selected

Browser version: Version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Jason_Chen and thank you so much for taking the time to report this bug. Our team is aware about it and already investigating. Since we already have a thread on this topic in the Forum, I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with this existing bug report; I’ll update this thread as soon as I have more info on my end.

Hi @Jeff_Parker and @Jason_Chen :wave:

I’ve got an update from our Development Team who has pushed a fix for this issue and it should now be resolved! Thanks again for flagging this bug! We really appreciate your help!

I’m marking this resolved but please let me know if you’re still running into trouble with this issue!

Have a great day!

1 Like

Thanks!