Choose colours for fields?

Hi,
I really like the way I can use fields to look at the same information labelled in different ways, but to me I find some of the colours very similar.

I’ve seen another thread talk about pastels colours and that wasn’t very favourable about that as an option, but to my eye the colours all have a similar level of saturation and so I can’t tell the difference between them easily enough to use them.

For example
it would be better if the greens were more different to each other - the olive green is similar to the green, and the green is similar to the turquoise.

Basically it means for me that I can only use red (and then not any of the oranges), blue (but only one), yellow (but again none of the oranges), one of the greens, grey and pale pink. So from a grid of 16 choices I can only use 7. If the greens had more definition, and the oranges, pink/purple then I’d have more options… (I don’t use white as that means “unassigned” in my flow)

I’m not colour blind, and I have a really good visual acuity usually, but these seem too similar to me for a quick scan…

Can we have a colour picker with more options, or the ability to custom pick exact colours? I think my colour blind brother would not be able to tell the difference between some of them too.

Thanks for your feedback @Hannah_Dexter, really appreciate it! I’ll pass on your feedback to our product team to tale onboard for suture updates, and I’ll make sure to keep you posted as soon as I have an update on my end :slight_smile: