Chart excluding assignees behaves erratically

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Please consider the attached chart.
In project dashboard: displayed value is correct, click through filtering is incorrect
In universal reporting: display value + click through are both wrong

Steps to reproduce:
Create the chart given in the screenshot.

Browser version:
Latest Chrome

Upload screenshots below:

1 Like

Ben_Watkins that might interests you!

Thanks for reporting this @Bastien_Siebman! I believe this could this be related to the fact the click through filtering doesn’t show private tasks. When you open the search, can you see any tasks assigned to Julian or you?

I have access to everything Julien has access to in that project…

Hi @Bastien_Siebman, could you please provide some more details here before we escalate? Does this issue occur with any other parameters?

Here is a new test with screenshots:

Project dashboard: value is correct
Capture d’écran 2021-06-04 à 19.04.22

Clickthrough is broken

In Universal reporting, the situation is the same: displayed value is correct but clickthough is incorrect. (in the original post I said that value in Universal Reporting was incorrect, apparently this is not the case here)

Thanks for this info, @Bastien_Siebman! I’ve gone ahead and escalated this. I’ll keep you updated with any responses from our Engineering team :slight_smile:

Hi @Bastien_Siebman, have you made any changes to the info that is in the project? More specifically, have you assigned a task to yourself and another to Julian after creating this chart? If so, you would need to refresh both the dashboard and search results page for them both to display the updated info.

I created the chart after initializing the data. And the existing dashboard I have, created days ago, was still broken.