Charged for two accounts, Asana refuses to refund

customer-feedback

People should know that when I went from my free trial to a paid subscription, Asana charged me for not one, but TWO accounts under the same login information. I contacted customer service when I realized I had been charged twice - and the customer service is abysmal.

Not only did they say they have no intention of refunding the additional, redundant account I didn’t even know I had, and had never used - titled “My Company” - when I canceled the subscription, even though I have paid for TWO ACCOUNTS FOR A YEAR, I no longer have access to any of the services the subscription offers.

I’m starting to think they have automated responses to customer service requests - because I got three responses from three people who seemed to have no communication with each other. Calling the customer service number that is listed 415.525.3888 only got me redirected to the website with a message saying no one is available to take my call.

I don’t know what is going on, but none of this is ethical, and people should be warned.

1 Like

Hi @Betsy, Marie here your Community Manager.

I’d like to apologize for the negative experience here; I’ve gone ahead and escalated your request on my end and can confirm that our support team will be in touch shortly to assist you further with this issue.

We, unfortunately, don’t provide phone support at the moment, which explains why you were redirected to our website. With that said, I agree that it is confusing to have a phone number listed on our invoice if this number is not in use; my sincere apologies for the confusion here, I’ll make sure to escalate this issue to our Finance Team so we can avoid this type of confusion in the future.

Again, so sorry for the hassle here; rest ensured that we’re taking your situation seriously and that we’re willing to work with you to resolve this as soon as possible. If there is anything I can do to help via the Forum, please let me know, I’ll be more than happy to help!

All the best,

1 Like

I have the exact same issue, even after trying to contact your “support team.”

They did eventually refund the extra, hidden account. But I suspect that was because I am connected to Penn State, and they could stand to lose more accounts than just mine.

The only thing I could think to do was make it as public as possible that they were more interested in the $300+ that doing right by their customers.

I hope you get refunded.

@Marie How will I be contacted with the escalation? I have emailed twice and chatted support, but I am getting nowhere. Thank you.

Thank you for letting me know the outcome! I hope so too.