Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Changing Section via dropdown for multiselected tasks does not preserve order.
Steps to reproduce:
Carefully sort a bunch of tasks
Change their section via the dropdown
Observe how they appear in a random order
Browser version: Chrome on OSX
Hi @Erik_Rydeman and welcome to the Forum!
Thank you for taking time to report this! I have tried to reproduce it on my end and I got the same behaviour. I’ve gone ahead and filed a Task for the Team to investigate this. I’ll make sure to keep you posted as soon as I get an update!
Our team has pushed a fixed for this issue and it should be live for all users in the following days!
I’m marking this as resolved but If you have any questions or continue experiencing this , please let me know!
Have a great Thursday!
Yay! Thanks Natalia!
This will help tremendously for our prioritization workflow.
This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.