Change order of projects or favorites?

Is there a way to change the order of projects in Teams or My Favorites, whether through drag-&-drop or alphabetical. Reason being, our company manufactures projects and it would be helpful to have the products nearing release at the top, instead of the order that they’re created.

Nevermind. Figured it out. Thanks.

I know you figured it out, but for others…

Yes, you can drag-and-drop projects or favorites into whatever order you prefer.

2 Likes

Hello. I am unable to drag and drop projects to re-order them. I’ve tried on an icognito window, and I’ve also cleared by cache & cookies.

Usually the reasons where I’ve seen this occur in my consulting are:

1. You do not have the ability to edit the project (you have comment-only access, for example a template someone else made)
  2. You are not part of the team; you have only been added to specific projects.
  3. There is a browser plugin conflict (like drag-and-drop functionality to open new links)

Hopefully one of those helps!
Todd Cavanaugh

2 Likes

I don’t have those issues and still can’t drag and drop. also why you don’t have the option to turn projects into sub-projects of other projects? seems basic for what you’re doing.

(replaying to Todd)

Blockquote

1. You do not have the ability to edit the project (you have comment-only access, for example a template someone else made)
  2. You are not part of the team; you have only been added to specific projects.
  3. There is a browser plugin conflict (like drag-and-drop functionality to open new links)

Hopefully one of those helps!
Todd Cavanaugh

This topic was automatically closed after 12 days. New replies are no longer allowed.