Chained rule with two "when all triggers happen" triggers fires even though one trigger is false

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Chained rule with two “when all triggers happen” triggers fires even though one trigger is false.
The second rule below fires automatically every time and almost immediately after the first rule has fired, even if the task is not yet an hour before due date. It seems to not respect both triggers in the second rule.

If the second rule is used standalone–not triggered as a chain result of the first rule firing–then it honors both triggers and only fires when both are true.

Steps to reproduce:
My Tasks Section A rule:

• Trigger: Task moved to Section A
  • Actions: 1) Add to another project Project X Section Z; 2) Unassign

Project X Section Z rule:

• Triggers: When all triggers happen: 1) Task moved to Section Z; 2) Due date is approaching - Custom - 1 hour before
  • Actions: 1) Assign task to me; 2) Add a comment “comment”

Browser version:
Chrome Mac current

Upload screenshots below:
None

Thanks for flagging this @lpb! I’ve gone ahead and escalated to our Product team. I’ll let you know as soon as I have any updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @lpb, this should be resolved now! Please let me know if you’re still running into issues :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fixed–Tremendous! Very quick turnaround. Thanks so much!!

Larry

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.