Capacity planning with asana premium

Hi everyone,
So I have been advocating for my company to move from premium to business but it just isn’t going to happen. the cost/benefit just doesn’t add up at this point, however, I REALLY need a better way of dealing with capacity planning for the teams I am looking after. Do any of you have any tips on how to track capacity in Asana with the Premium? weird and wonderful workarounds are welcome!! I am open to anything at this point.
I have been looking at and testing other tools but really want to stay with Asana!!

Looking forward to hearing from some of you.

Thanks in advance

Tom

Thanks for reaching out, @tom.marsh!

I understand you’re looking for some details on capacity planning with Asana Premium, but the best way to achieve this is with the Business plan and Workload/Capacity feature: View Your Team's Workload in Asana | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide.

While I don’t have any workarounds to offer at this time, hopefully our Community can share some with you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you have a “time spent” or en equivalent on tasks, then you can benefit from using Universal Reporting for example to have the sum of time spent per assignee between two dates…

2 Likes