cant see background in latest update of asana

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Used to be able to see the background I chose from My Profile Settings/Display around the edges, but now nowhere to be seen.

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version: Google Chrome - Version 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Eric_McMahon, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! Are you trying to see your background in your My Tasks list?

Looking forward to your reply!

Yes. It used to be along the side and top if I remember right. Now it looks like attachments.

Thanks for getting back to me, @Eric_McMahon! This is currently expected behaviour, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We have recently launched an updated for My Tasks, you can find the announcement here: We're extending our spreadsheet view to My Tasks!.

Then what is the point of having a background image? I can’t see it in any view.

Hi @Eric_McMahon, tha background is visible in Board view and the Conversations view! :slight_smile: If you wish to see the background in more views or places in Asana, I recommend you creating a new thread in our #productfeedback category sharing more details and your request so other users can upvote as well! Thanks!