Can't edit Status Update headings

When entering a status for the first time, each section includes all of the various editing options (bold, underline, italicize, add emojis, etc). But if you save and try to go back and edit a status later, if you never entered anything in a particular section before, the editing tools are no longer available so you have no choice but to type in the font of the section heading (which is huge).

Attached image shows Summary section after having saved the update and you can tell by the faint box around the section that I have my cursor inside, but none of the editing tools show up.

Hi @Michelle_Merrow, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

I haven’t been able to reproduce this on my end. Could you please try the troubleshooting steps below and let me know if any of these resolve the issue?

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

I did this in an Incognito Chrome window:
The sections where I’d saved something have editing tools, but the sections that I didn’t save anything do not have editing tools when I go back.

This is an image from the same screen, but now my cursor is next to “What’s blocked” and notice that the editing tools do not display.

Thanks for following up, @Michelle_Merrow! As I can’t replicate this on my end, I suggest reaching out to our Support team. As our Support team has access to additional tools that we don’t have here on the Community team, they’ll be able to look into this further for you.

You can reach our Support team by following these steps: How to contact our Support Team ✉

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.