Can't download pictures in a task

I have 30 - 50 pictures within a task that I need to download and file elsewhere, and this will be an ongoing task, with more and more. When I click on one of them it takes me to a larger view with a ‘Download’ button on the top right. However when I click on the Download button, it doesn’t do anything. What am I doing wrong? I have been reading questions on this forum about the request for a Download All button, but my single download button isn’t working either. I have checked my download file and there is definitely nothing there.

Hi Emma,

May I ask which browser you’re using? Or are you working with the mobile Asana App?

Katie

1 Like

I am having the same problem, but only when using the Asana App for Mac. Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi Sara and welcome to the forum :wave:,

If you are only experiencing issue with the Asana App for the Mac there might be a bug to report. @Marie is there a known bug or do you think that Sara should report something?

Thanks,
Katie

Hi @Sara_Palmer :wave:t3:

As it stands Asana is only available on iOS, we do not have a desktop app for Mac. @Sara_Palmer any chance you’re referring to this third party app? https://apps.apple.com/us/app/appsana-for-asana-with-notifications/id649835201?mt=12 If so, I’d recommend reaching out to their developer as we have no control over this app! You can do so via the “Support link” under the info section here.

Hope this helps but let me know if you have any follow-up questions! :slight_smile:

I’m having the same problem. Nothing happens when I push the download button. Using Google Chrome on my PC.