Cannot see my sidebar

I have no sidebar on my screenBriefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version:

Upload screenshots below:

I have no sidebar on my screen

Hi @Annie4!

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately, your screenshots didn’t attach. However, my initial guess is that all you need to do is to click the 3 lines on the top left of your screen.

As per the above, you can see the 3 lines at the top of your screen. Once clicked, you should be able to see your sidebar, as shown below:

Do let me know if this is the case! If not, please provide screenshots of what you are seeing.

Thanks!

Thank you Niamh for your email. However there are no three lines on the top left of the screen, or anywhere else on any screen.

@Annie4

Hi @Annie4,

Could you send us a screenshot of what you’re seeing on your end?

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks for the screenshot, that’s super useful! From what I see you’re using the iOS app, which explains why you’re not seeing the sidebar! But don’t worry, all information accessible via the sidebar on the web version are available in the 3 menus at the bottom of your screen (“My Tasks”, Inbox" and Projects"). You can learn more about the iOS app in the following article, and of course, if your have any follow-up question, please let us know :slight_smile:

2 Likes