Cannot register Recurly account for invoice history.

Firstly, it’s worth saying that it is a bit tedious to have to go to a 3rd party website to retrieve billing history. But even more frustrating:

We’ve tried several times in the past couple months to register our Recurly account to see past invoices. After submitting the Asana email associated with the billing account, no email is received.

And yes, we’ve checked the spam folders thoroughly.

PROCESS

1. Click on “View your invoice online” in email invoice sent by Asana

2. Click on “Log In” button on top right of browser window.

3. Click on “Create an account.”, which brings me to https://asana.recurly.com/account/create_account.

4. Enter billing email as per instructions: “Create Account
    Please enter the email you used to sign up with Asana and we will send you a link to activate your account. In your account you will be able to manage your subscriptions.”

5. Click “Submit”, which produces the message: “If your email address exists, activate account instructions were emailed to you. If you do not receive instructions within 5 minutes, then the email address may not be registered with Asana.”

After several attempts over a couple months, have yet to receive an email from Recurly or Asana to confirm the account registration. I’ve triple checked the email is correct, searched through all archives and spam folder. Nothing received.

This is painfully tedious for such a basic function as retrieving billing history.

Please advise. Thank you.

Hi @Antoine_Palmer and apologies for the trouble here.

Thank you so much for the report, we’re going to take a look into this.

In the meantime, I’ve liaised with our support team and they will shortly email you a direct link to access all your past invoices. This link will not require that you register with Recurly.

We’re also looking into giving our billing owners access to all previous invoices directly in-product to avoid this situation in the future.

Hope this helps!