Cannot access past invoices

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Cannot access prior invoices

Steps to reproduce: Asana instructions are to go to a prior invoice and click on “view your invoice online” to access historical invoices. Two problems:
1 - the link is NOT on the most receive invoice (for April 2021)… has something changed?
2 - when accessing the link from an older invoice, Recurly does not send the email to create your account. note: I am the billing/owner and my email address has not changed.

Therefore, you cannot access prior invoices as per the instructions online.

Browser version: Chrome Version 89.0.4389.114 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hi @Bridget_Levac, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

As we don’t have the tools on the Community Team to be able to look into this billing issue for you, I would recommend you reach out to our Support Team! They have the required access to be able to assist you with this :slight_smile:

You can reach out to them by following the steps below!

Thanks @Rebecca_McGrath. Sadly, I’ve tried this and its been 5 days without a response. I’m really disappointed with this experience. No invoice is a blocker for expense reports. Can you escalate internally? Thank you!!

I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t received a response from our Support Team, @Bridget_Levac ! I’ve gone ahead and escalated this internally as requested and can confirm they have received your request.

One of my colleagues from the Support Team will be in touch with you via email. I’ll circle back and let you know once their response is sent!

Thanks for your patience here, Bridget!

Many thanks for your support & speedy reply @Rebecca_McGrath.

1 Like

I can see our Support Team has reached out to you now, @Bridget_Levac :slight_smile: They will take it from here :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.