Cannot access Organization Settings or Admin Counsel

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: I have paid for a Business Premium account, but my profile is not showing Organization Settings, Admin Counsel, or any other sort of seeting option on my dropdown and hence cannot reassign administrators, use premium features. When I try to investigate this, it says to upgrade to premium or business, though it shows in my billing invoice that I am on a Business account.

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version: google chrome

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Madeleine_Cochrane and thanks for reaching out!

Form what I’m seeing, you have upgraded one team to Business, not your entire Organisation. I have deleted your second screenshot as it contained some private information, but if you look in the billing tab of your Team settings, under “Current Plan”, it says “Business team”, which confirms you currently have premium team, not a premium/biz Organisation. To learn about Premium/biz teams vs Premium Orgs, check out: How to Upgrade & Manage Billing Options in Asana | Product guide • Asana Product Guide If you meant to upgrade your whole Organisation, click on Edit plan and follow the instructions on your screen! And if you need additional help, feel free to reach out to our support team, they’ll be happy to help!

Hope this helps Madeleine!

Great, thank you! I contacted sales according to the instructions. Is there a number I can reach out to if I continue to have issues?

Thanks so much for your help.

Best,

Madeleine Cochrane

We do not offer phone support at the moment, but you can always reach out here, or contact our support and sales teams :slight_smile:

Hi Marie,

I have still not heard back from the customer support team that I emailed regarding wanting to switch my plan. It had me fill out a form online sharing what my problem is, but I haven’t received anything in my inbox yet, and am wondering where or when I should be expecting to hear back from them.

Thanks so much,

Madeleine

Hi @Madeleine_Cochrane and apologies for the delay in getting back to you. My colleagues from support have just been in touch, so have a look at your mailbox :slight_smile: