Cancel Subscription

Hey, Guys, I am in my trial period and I want to cancel my subscription. I have been searching to cancel but everything is hard here. Do you have any tips? Thanks a lot

Welcome to the Community Forum @Camila_Silva_Bibiano!

You can cancel your trial following these steps:

1. Click your profile icon in the top right corner
  2. Click Admin Console
  3. Once you click on Admin Console navigate to the Billing tab.
  4. In the “Plan details” section, you can click Cancel plan

Please find more information and some screenshots in this article.

If you still cannot cancel your plan, please contact our support team and they’ll be happy to assist you further!

Thanks a lot Emily. The software is really good I will return to use it soon.

1 Like

Hi Emily, I am trying to find out if I click “Cancel Plan” that it will just cancel my trial, but NOT my Asana account. I want to downgrade to the free plan, I have already discovered that the Premium plan does not work for my needs.

Hi @Semidivine, if you cancel your plan, you will only lose access to the Premium features such as Custom Fields, Timeline, Forms, for example. You will keep having access to your Asana account, tasks and projects!

Hi~Emily, I’ve done all steps you described in your blog. I subscribee my premuim plan during my trail, and canceled the plan at the end date. And I just wanna to make sure that my cancellation was successful. Does it means that I won’t be charged on my invoice day? Please give me a reply at your work hours. Thank you for your reply~

Hi @廖彬园, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! Unfortunately I don’t have the tools in the confirm to confirm if your plan is fully canceled. I recommend you to contact our support team and they will be able to give you more details about your plan: How to contact our Support Team ✉ :slight_smile: