Can I Link an Asana business account to another premium Asana account?

Asana business offers unique advantages that we would like to have. However not all of our users will use its features and it is a shame to upgrade all our licenses if only one or two persons would use the features we are after.
So, is it possible to create an Asana business account with limited licenses and link it to normal Asana account?
We would like the business account to have access to the projects created by the normal Account.
Let me know if this is possible.
Kind regards

George

Hi @George_Bizas :wave:

Please, have a look at my colleague’s post here to learn more about Premium Plans for your Organization.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any follow-up question!

1 Like

Hi Natalia,

We already have premium in our company.
I will try to check with the sales team.
Kind regards
George

1 Like

I think you can have separate teams with each a different Premium account, or you could have the entire org go Premium. @Natalia correct?

1 Like

Very interesting @Bastien_Siebman … if we can have different premium accounts then one of these can be upgraded to Business. The question is would these accounts be able to talk to each other and most importantly would they be able to access the same projects? @Natalia your thoughts?

I think that is called a divison, you can ask the sales team. yes everyone will be able to collaborate.

@Bastien_Siebman divison or division ?

Division

1 Like