Calendar view defaults to seemingly random dates?

Sorry to see this is taking so long. This has been logged and it’s on the list for our dev team.

I’m also having this problem.

Same problem, exactly as described in this thread. Crazy that it’s been an issue since last summer (at least).

its actually a major bug, sad to see it takes more than half a year for a dev team to fix…

#thestruggleisreal hopefully this will get resolved soon… been clicking the ‘today’ button every other second whenever i need to plan

1 Like

This is a major pain for me and my team. Using the team calendar to map out global campaigns means going back and forth a lot, and this is making it very tedious. Can you please give an update on where this is in the roadmap?

Hi folks - Sorry to hear this is still an issue. This is something our product team is aware of and they’re doing their best to prioritize this against other bugs. Hopefully we’ll see something soon. :crossed_fingers:

Chiming in to say this is a huge pain for us as well. I set up reports for a lot of our team members who are less familiar with the tool and it’s is a big hurdle to get people to bought in to Asana with this.

Hello Greg. your question was created almost a year ago. I am having the same problem. I have been using Google Calendar for many years. The problem showed up a month ago. Was there ever a resolution to this situation. Thanks.