Calendar View & Connection Issues

I’m trying to use Calendar view, but before the Calendar will populate, I get a “Trying to reconnect. Changes will be synced once your connection is restored.” message. Every time. I understand I have a lot of tasks that need to populate, but it seems like it’s never going to happen. Is anyone else experiencing this? I’m currently trialing Premium for a client and a working Calendar view is vital for them, so I really want to get that populating and working for them!

@malloreigh_hamilton I would reach out to Support as it sounds like there might be a problem… As a premium member you have support access.

Jason.

1 Like

To contact support: Go to Asana Support - Help Center • Asana, into “Having Trouble With” and then below you will find a “Still can’t find an answer” button.

1 Like

Thanks @Bastien_Siebman forgot to include that bit…

2 Likes

Hi @malloreigh_hamilton :wave:t3: I think you’re experiencing the issue I’m replying to in this thread: Asana Calendar tasks - slow display - #4 by Marie

We’re working on re-launching a faster version of our Calendar (New to Asana calendar: Color coding and in-line task creation) so hopefully you will soon be able to avoid this problem. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding; have a great Thursday!