Calendar - HIDE completed TASKS

GOT IT, EXCELLENT!!!

THANK YOU

2 Likes

can’t believe that three years on … and this feature is still missing!

6 Likes

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, please.

Want this feature badly as well!

2 Likes

I am amazed that this feature has been requested since (as far as I can tell) late 2017 and it still has not been implemented. I guess we really don’t know what we want. Sad. :unamused:

Amazing. Right?

Yup.

Nope.

I’m shocked this wasn’t resolved with the rollout of My Tasks V2. Calendar view for My Tasks is almost useless if it’s going to show all the completed work…

Tadaaaa the new Calendar in My Tasks has the option!

(but nor regular projects)

Finally! This must be for non-free accounts, though because I don’t see it yet. I’ve begged Asana to let me pay for just one premium account but they refuse :pensive:

Hi Jared, no available on free accounts as well. Just selected incomplete tasks top right.

Ahh, I see. It is for specific projects, not for the “My tasks” view which shows everything. That’s really the only view I use and would love to see it there

1 Like

No available in my tasks calendar view. I would post a screen shot but cannot see where you can do that here.

There’s an upload button. This is what I see on the My Tasks view - maybe it hasn’t rolled out to me yet or are we sure it’s not a premium feature?

Hi Jared, it is because you are in Month view, if you go to week view it is available

ahh got it - thanks, Chrissy!

So it is still not available for boards?

I really don’t understand why it’s available for week view but not for month view :frowning: Especially in the month view there are a lot of tasks and with completed tasks included it’s quite useless to even try to organize your work in such a mess.

2 Likes

Weird that this hasn’t been implemented yet.

1 Like