Calendar day view for projects

Please add “Day View” in Asana. I’d love to see a summary of my calendar events in a single day view, not monthly calendar view.

2 Likes

Please add “Day View” in Asana. I’d love to see a summary of my calendar events in a single day view, not monthly calendar view.

This is what I want most of all. Daily view in particular, and the ability to schedule tasks within the day.

3 Likes

Only one vote so far. I don´t get it. i am missing “Day View” so badly …

1 Like

Day View Please

Being able to see and focus on just one day’s worth of tasks would be very helpful. Please keep adding features to the CALENDAR view of My Tasks. We are definitely in need of the DAY view and if it could look like a full calendar where the TIME of day was visible I would really never have to look at my Outlook calendar. Thank You!

Agreed here too!-Please make these necessary changes for us so we can continue to be able to use this wonderful platform daily to its full needs of our business. Thank you

I agree and would love to have this feature! It would be great to focus on the current day without distraction from the remainder of the calendar

1 Like

100% agree! A Day View would be extremely beneficial! Thank you!

1 Like

COMPLETELY AGREE! Day view would be such a help in my workflow!