Bulk create projects using one template

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before, I have had a search around and cannot find anything.

I was wondering if there is a quick way to create multiple projects using the same template. I have set up a template for a series of projects we are running under a portfolio. I now want to be able to create 60 identical projects (with different names) using the one template. Is this possible or do I have to do it manually one by one?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi @Michael_Buckley, welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for reaching out!

This is a great question. It’s currently not possible to duplicate a template project and create 60 identical projects with different names at once. You will need to create each project using the template and add their names separately. We have two feature requests similar to this topic, I recommend you to upvote here:

I hope this helps!

Is it on the roadmap to enhance the CVS import functionality to allow for bulk project creation? I would find a feature like this to be super useful and incredible time saving.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.