Bug! - When I click on a tag it does not find other projects with the same tag

Hi

I have been creating tags for our projects but an associate pointed out yesterday that when you click on the tag you are presented with a blank ‘list’.

I can use the search function to find the tags but this is long winded.

Is this something wrong with the system or am I making a mistake?

I am using Chrome on Mac and have attached a screen shot.

Thanks,

Does look like a bug indeed. You should rename the post with “Bug” at the beginning and wait for Community support or someone from Asana to give their advice as well.

@Russell_J_Kulak - I saw something similar happen to me a few days back. Turns out clearing the browser cache fixed the issue. Not sure if it’s the same issue you’re facing but worth a shot!

Edited from Chrome Support

1. Open Chrome.
  2. On your browser toolbar, click More More and then More Tools and then Clear Browsing Data.
  3. In the ‘Clear browsing data’ box, select the tickboxes for Cached images and files.
  4. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose “beginning of time” to delete everything.
  5. Click Clear browsing data.

I was trying to edit the post but couldn’t figure out how? Is there an edit button I can’t see?

We routinely clear our cache and browsing histories, Mac’s stop functioning after a day or two if you don’t.

I will try again just for this purpose.

1 Like

There is a pencil next to the title isn’t it?

… So there is, how about editing the post itself?

No joy, nothings changed.

Pencil at the bottom of the post (maybe hidden behind three dots button)

Nah, I can link the post, flag it, and I’ve got another button that looks like tags but doesn’t do anything.

I may be wrong but I think you have to make a certain amount of posts before you can edit posts. ? I feel like I wondered about that when I first joined the community.

2 Likes

That would explain it, thanks!

Correct! This community operates according to a trust system. Each user earns the ability to edit posts and attach photos, among other activities, based on their contributions to the Community.

1 Like