Board View for My Tasks

Basically, My Tasks is one of the most prominent features in Asana but it’s just not very user-friendly.

It would be amazing if you could toggle My Tasks between List and Board view.

Thank you

Justin

Feature Request: Board layout for "My tasks"

If Asana has allowed projects to be created as “boards” why not allow that view for the “My Tasks” panel. Would be great for me to personally organize my own to-dos into a backlog, ready, doing, done columns with drag and drop abilities.

In addition to that, Asana should be able to switch a project between board and list layout instead of locking it to one. If column names are the issue, it should be simple/easy to use section headers and column headings. Not sure why this hasn’t been implemented yet.

hi @Bo_Zhu :wave:t3: We already have a very similar thread in the Forum so I have gone ahead and merged your post with it to consolidate feedback around this topic!

Where is this thread? Is there any update on this? I’ve made a new ‘board’ project for each of my team, but it feels like such a silly way of working! All I need is a board view in the ‘my tasks’, and in deed ‘their tasks’ sections

Hi Marie! Having trouble following this thread to understand if/when this is available? Would love a board view for my tasks!

Hi @christinaleighmorgan, this feature is not available at the moment. If you haven’t yet, I would recommend adding your vote to this thread by hitting the “Vote” button at the top of this page. On my end, I’ll make sure to keep you posted as soon as I have some updates.