Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
When using the board view in Asana, I can hit plus to create my first card. When I hit enter to create the next card, it successfully pops up, and I can enter text, but after about 5 seconds all of the text is cleared on the new card and I need to start over on typing the task name.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open a project in board view.
- Press the plus button to add a task
- Name the task anything and hit enter.
- Press Enter to create another task
- Start typing a name for the new task
- After about 5-6 seconds, the name for your new task is cleared
- You can now successfully name the task
Upload screenshots below: