Board is empty, while list and calendar are working.

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Section “board” is empty, while list and calendar includes tasks we put in together with my company. Everyone else can use a board, this is happening only with my account. I have already tried to reload the page, log out and log in, restart my computer. Still can see any task in board (but can see collumns’ names)

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version: Safari

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @taya, could you share a screenshot of the calendar tab for this project?

Hi @taya, thanks for writing back and sharing this screenshot!

I see you are sorting your tasks in Board view by Incomplete tasks. Can you please try sorting by All tasks?

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 13.25.36

Also, can you please confirm if the issue persists when you try from a different browser, for example Chrome?

Looking forward to your reply!

I ve tried that too.
Didnt work.

Best wishes,
Taya.

Hi @taya, thanks for confirming this information. I recommend you contacting our Support Team as they will be able to have a closer look at your account. Unfortunately we don’t have the tools in the forum to investigate this further! Apologies for any inconvenience.

Please share the URL of this thread in your request so you don’t need to provide all the information again. I hope this issue is solved soon!