Automatically send form template to point of contact when task is complete

I’d really like to incorporate this use case into our workflow using Asana.

Essentially we have a feedback form that I’d like to convert to a template and send out to every customer on our Customer Success Journey. Each project within my portfolio is dedicated to a separate customer and I can dedicate a custom field for their email to each project. How I envision it going:

1. I complete a task in Asana called “Send form to customer”
  2. Form template is automatically sent to customer’s email utilizing custom field.
  3. (Nice to have) Next task is blocked by customer’s completion of form.
  4. Customer’s feedback is populated into Asana project.

From what I can see, Asana has almost all of these features built out. I’ve read a forum topic stating that form templates are now live but I don’t see how to use that feature within the Business platform. I don’t see a feature that populates the receiver’s email using a custom field either.

Hi @Lydia_Gegan, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

Thanks for providing this feedback! I’ve gone ahead and moved your post to the #productfeedback category instead to give you and other users the opportunity to vote for this feature.

While this isn’t on our roadmap right now, hopefully it’s something our Product team can implement in the future. I’ll keep you posted! :slight_smile: