Attachments and templates

I have a shared project in which I have created task templates with a file attached. When I create a task from the tempate the files show as they should however when one of my coworkers, who is on my team, tries to add a task from the same template the files do not show. Are they somehow attached to me?

Hello @CALVIN_JOHNSTON,

and the colleague also tried to create a new task from the template or has the colleague maybe tried to duplicate another task that looked like a template task?

Because when you duplicate for example you have the choice whether you want to duplicate the attachment as well: Task actions: create, move, duplicate, and more | Product guide • Asana

If that is not the reason I would have your colleague go through these troubleshooting steps: Supported browsers and troubleshooting steps | Product guide • Asana

1 Like

Currently the task is being updated from the template. I just verified that It is like that for everyone that is not me. When my coworker added the file into his template on his computer he is now able to see it. Are attachments tied to an individual project’s permissions? I originally created the templates in a project that only I had access to.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.