Attaching files from Microsoft Teams

Hello!

Is there a way to attach a file from MS Teams to Asana tasks. We are on MS365 and using teams to store documents. I know there is a way to attach files from OneDrive but Teams option is not there (or I cannot figure it out!). For us not having the MSTeams / Asana integration is pretty frustrating since I have to paste the document link to asana task instead of attaching the actual file, which as you could imagine is not at all user friendly.

Thanks!

Edit: It looks like there is an integration but seems like I have a problem with my account. I checked with a couple of folks in our organization and they are able to see the teams when they click “onedrive/sharepoint” option under attach docs. This might be something account specific. But, if there is anyone else who had the same problem and found a way to solve it, I would appreciate their tip :slight_smile: Cheers!

Solution: so, I was able to solve the problem myself :slight_smile: The problem was due to Chrome! I needed to uninstall/install Chrome and viola! Just capturing it here since I am not able to delete the thread. Life is good again :slight_smile: Here comes productivity!

Hi @Eva! :wave: I’m really sorry for the late reply here!

Well played :clap: :clap: I’m glad to hear you could resolve this.

Of course, if you have additional questions, please let us know and we’ll be more than happy to help!

1 Like