Assignee mouse over within a Portfolio Workload shows Effort for the incorrect period

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: It appears the Effort (values) shown when hovering over an Assignee within the Workload view of a Portfolio is incorrect. The values show to be for the following period instead of the current one and they don’t align with the capacity plots. The Effort (values) when hovering over a Period (like a week, month, etc) appear to be correct however.

Steps to reproduce: When looking at the Workload view of a Portfolio you will notice that the Effort (values) show to be different when you hover over an Assignee name (row) vs hovering over the period (column)

Browser version: Google Chrome Version 83.0.4103.61

Upload screenshots below: Below I show 2 screenshots. 1) is a consolidation of 3 views (a - no mouse over, b - mouse over the Period, and c) mouse over the Assignee - which appears to be incorrect) and 2) the mouse over the Period breakout showing the roll-up of tasks that confirms what the correct Effort should be for the Period

Thanks for reporting this @LEGGO! You are right, it seems it shows the values for the following period. I’ll take a closer look at this and send all the information to our Development Team.

I’ll keep you updated as soon as I have more information!

2 Likes

Hi @LEGGO, unfortunately we haven’t been able to reproduce the issue. It seems to be a glitch. Have you tried to follow some troubleshooting steps in your browser? For example, does the issue persists when you access from a incognito window and when you access Workload views in other Portfolios?

Looking forward to your reply!

Hello @Emily_Roman! It appears to still occur when in a incognito window. I rebuilt the entire Portfolio and don’t seem to have the issue. Very odd… Do I just delete the old and hope for the best?

Very odd indeed, @LEGGO! I know it should be also working on your fist portfolio but it seems there was a glitch when the Workload view was created. I’d recommend you working on your new portfolio that shows the correct numbers! Again, I’m sorry for the trouble here. I hope this helps!

1 Like

No worries! I’ll do as you recommended and keep a close eye on any repeated behavior. Thanks for the support!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.