Asana Usage/Engagement Metrics by Team

Hi, I’m Alison, a Technical Program Manager. It would be extremely useful to have usage/activity/engagement metrics available at the team level, or for a group of teams in an organization so we can see how much people are really using Asana. Currently, metrics are only available to the admins at organization level. Advanced search reports don’t meet the needs for this.

Welcome to the Forum @Alison_Keller and thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us! :slight_smile:

Sounds like your request is similar to this one: Create Activity feed to Teams & Projects

Would you mind if I merge your post with it to consolidate ideas and votes? Looking forward to your reply!

Hi Natalia, Thanks for your response. I read over the “Create Activity Feed” request but am not clear at all if this is the same thing. My team’s request is for usage & engagement metrics - kind of like the ones the admins see, but more of them, and for teams. Can we keep it separate until I feel cleat they’re the same?

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response @Alison_Keller! We can of course keep them separate.

Friendly reminder to upvote it :wink:

1 Like